Extraordinary service wherever your journey takes you
As an Infinity customer, you will be able to file and view your auto insurance claim online or get updates over the phone. We all hope it never happens, but if you do get in an auto accident, you can find an Infinity-preferred auto repair shop online or over the phone as well.
Need help selecting the right car insurance coverage? You can chat online with one of our friendly professionals while you receive your online car insurance quote. Care for a more personal touch? Call 1-800-INFINITY and get the same friendly service over the phone. And don’t worry, we don’t outsource our customer service, so you will always be speaking with someone who works for Infinity and can answer all your questions.
Great! How do I get my quote?
Infinity makes it easy to get a free car insurance quote online or by calling 1-800-INFINITY. You’ll be able to customize your car insurance coverage during the quote process so you can find a rate that will protect your vehicle and fit your budget. A few things you’ll want to gather ahead of time to complete the quote are:
- Driver - We will need to know who will be insured to drive your car(s), so you may want to gather the information (name, birthday, license number,etc.) for each driver ahead of time.
- Car Info - Find out the year, make, and model or the VIN number of the vehicle(s) you want to insure.
- Insurance - Make sure you have information about your most recent insurer on hand.
- Click the following link for some additional tips on getting a better auto insurance quote.
- Infinity Insurance Agency, Inc., provides auto insurance coverages through affiliated and non-affiliated insurance companies. Clicking on “begin your free online auto insurance quote” will take you to these companies. We've searched for great providers with some of the best rates around, so you don't have to.
Now that you’re ready, start your free auto insurance quote online or call 1-800-INFINITY!
This material is for general informational purposes only. All statements are subject to the terms, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. In all instances, current policy contract language prevails. Products, services and discounts referenced herein are not available in all states or in all underwriting companies. Coverage is subject to individual policyholders meeting our underwriting qualifications and state availability.