Exclusive benefits with Infinity Commercial Auto insurance:
- Foreign licenses accepted at reduced rates.
- Big discounts for paid-in-full, prior coverage, general liability, multivehicles, prior business experience, and more!
- Multiple coverage and payment options, including recurring card payments.
- Flexibility for drivers with "less than perfect" driving records.
- Available automatic coverage for eligible new hire employees that drive company vehicles.
- Trailer insurance options for a variety of trailer types.
Who Is eligible for Infinity Commercial Vehicle coverage?
While different states have different minimum requirements that you need to check on, you’ll definitely want to consider these coverages:
- Small to medium sized businesses with commercial drivers or vehicles used for business purposes as well as those who employ drivers for transportation of cargo material.
- New ventures with up to 20 vehicles.
What kinds of vehicles are covered by Infinity Commercial Auto insurance?
- Vehicles used in landscaping, contracting, delivery, sales, etc.
- Full-size vans, pick-ups and utility trailers, cargo vans, straight trucks, flatbed trucks, and more!
Why choose Infinity Commercial Auto?
Infinity Insurance has over 60 years of experience offering customers quality insurance programs and excellent service. Not only is our financial stability rated as "A" or "Excellent" by A.M. Best, Infinity also ranks among the fastest-growing established insurers for work vehicles in the United States. Infinity makes it easy to get a Commercial Vehicle insurance quote. You'll be able to customize your coverage during the quote process so you can find a rate that will protect your vehicle and fit your budget. Begin your quote online or call 1-800-INFINITY today!
Visit our Knowledge Center for more information on the difference between Personal vs. Commercial Auto insurance.