What kind of coverage do I need for my ATV?
While different states have different minimum requirements that you need to check on, you'll definitely want to consider these coverages:
- Collision Coverage - covers physical damage to your ATV in the event of a crash. Simply set a deductible you would be comfortable paying if something happened and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re protected.
- Liability Coverage for Bodily Injury & Property Damage - provides financial protection in case of injury to a person or damage to property resulting from contact with your ATV.
- Comprehensive Coverage - offers compensation if your ATV is damaged as a result of a non-collision event such as theft, vandalism, or fire.
I didn't realize Infinity provided ATV insurance!
Thought Infinity was all about auto insurance? We were just getting started! Infinity provides ATV insurance coverages through non-affiliated insurance companies. We've searched for the best providers with the best rates around to save you time and money!
Great! How do I get my quote?
Infinity makes it easy to start an online quote or call 1-800-INFINITY! You’ll be able to customize your ATV insurance coverage during the quote process so you can find a rate that will protect your vehicle and fit your budget. A few things you'll want to gather ahead of time to complete the quote are:
- ATV - Find out the make, model, age, condition, and mileage of the ATV(s) you want to insure.
- Driver - We will want to know who will be insured to drive the ATV, so gather the name and driving history for each person.
- Insurance - Make sure you have on-hand information about your most recent insurer.
Once you gather your information, you can start your quote online or call 1-800-INFINITY!